The Omega MCU Systems
Omega-328U is primarily intended as a rapid prototyping tool for Atmel Atmega8, Atmega48, Atmega88, Atmega168 and Atmega328
microcontrollers. It was specifically designed to offer professional level handling and convenience and
to provide the ability to directly attach popular and commonly available 3-wire sensors and actuators. This
modular approach to prototyping allows proof-of-concept quality prototypes to be put together in a matter of hours instead
of days or weeks. However, its many features which provide ease of handling, quick set-up and robust operation
ensure it can easily be utilized as a programmer or in a more traditional development role as well.
It's many unique features include:
significantly simplifies the process of setting up and programming prototypes with the AtrmegaXX8 family of MCUs.
- 1.6mm FR4 fiberglass board with 1oz copper and
HAL tinning for long life
- Zero Insertion Force (ZIF) MCU socket for ease of handling and reduced
wear and tear on the MCU
- Built-in 1 amp, regulated power supply reduces workbench clutter,
improves operational reliability, reduces set-up time and provides enough power for a variety of sensors and actuators
- 6 pin ICSP header for burning bootloaders and loading non-Arduino code
- 16mHz crystal oscillator on board.
- Auto-reset built in to simplify the process of sending sketches.
5.5mm x 2.1mm coaxial DC power socket.
- USB for communications with host and IDE
- All signals are available through Signal-Voltage-Ground (SVG) headers for use with commonly available sensor/actuator
- DuPont style wire jumpers can be used for attachment
to other circuits or a solderless bread-board
Arduino is a registered trademark of
the Arduino Team.
NOTE: For shipping
outside Canada and the US, or other shipping needs, please check our shipping